| Looking Back at 2010 and Forward into 2011|
- 2010 Annual Report completed and submitted in
January of 2011. Received recommendation for full
status based on compliance of all standards and
requirements for NLN Affiliation.
- Board held meetings throughout the year with
most being conference calls.
- A total of 33 members during the year.
- NEW: Spring Journal Article
Discussion held in May with dinner at Parker’s
Smokehouse and discussion related to Nursing
Education Perspectives articles focusing on
- Co-sponsored 5th Annual Nurse
Educator Seminar CEU event with Southeast
Community College: Simulation 101.
- $250 Education Stipend given
to CSM doctoral student.
- 2nd Annual Excellence in Nursing
Education Showcase in September with seven
- Annual Meeting held in February at Clarkson
College. NLN testing services presented their
products and provided light meal at the meeting.
- Nomination and elections held in February/March,
new board includes faculty from Southeast Community
College AND program in Lincoln.
- Spring Journal Article Discussion held in early
April with dinner at a Mazatlan II in Lincoln
and discussion related to Nursing Education Perspectives
articles focusing on the future of nursing education
and changes to current curriculums.
- Education Stipend to be given
in June 2011
- Another Journal Article Discussion
Dinner during the Summer
- 3rd Annual Excellence in Nursing
Education Showcase in Omaha in the Fall
Kassie McKenny, MSN, RN, CNE