Certified Academic Clinical Nurse Educator
Registration is NOW OPEN for the computer-based CNE®cl examination.
Our testing partner PSI/AMP has over 120 testing centers located nationwide. Locate a testing center near you »
You cannot schedule an examination test date and time with PSI/AMP until you have completed the examination registration process and have received a confirmation notice of eligibility.
You will receive the confirmation notice from PSI/AMP within three weeks of completing registration. This notice will be sent to the address that you provide on the application. If you do not receive notification within three weeks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (618) 534-0294. Refer to the CNE®cl Candidate Handbook for information on scheduling a computer-based examination.
After finalizing the CNE®cl registration, you will have 90 days to schedule and complete the examination. Before completing the registration process, check your calendar to ensure your availability to test within that time frame.
The application takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. To begin the application process, you must first read the CNE®cl Candidate Handbook. Once you have familiarized yourself with the policies and procedures and are ready to register for the CNE®cl examination, you will need the following:
- Your RN license number and expiration date
- Credit Card number and expiration date. Please note: checks, money orders, and cash are not acceptable forms of payment.
An NLN.org account. You can log in to your NLN account here.
NLN members: If you do not know your username and password, follow the Forgot Username and/or Forgot Password links. You will need to be logged into your member account to receive the membership discount.
Nonmembers: Create an account here if you do not already have one. If you are not sure whether you have an account, visit the Find My ID page to confirm.
Once you have logged into your account, please return to this screen and proceed with the application process.
- Locate a testing center near you. You may not schedule an examination with PSI/AMP until you have registered for the CNE®cl examination on NLN.org and have received a confirmation notice of eligibility via email and/or regular mail from our testing partner, PSI/AMP.
- Please refer to the Certified Academic Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE®cl) Handbook before you register for the CNE®cl examination. This handbook contains essential information about the CNE®cl examination, testing policies, and procedures
- After finalizing the registration with payment, you will have 90 days to schedule and complete the examination. Before submitting your registration, please check your calendar to ensure your availability to test within that time frame.
Computer-Based Testing Fee Schedule - Academic Clinical Nurse Educator Exam
| ||NLN Member Fee ||Non-Member Fee |
|Initial Testing ||$300 ||$400 |
|Retest ||$250 ||$350 |
Begin the registration process for the Academic Clinical Nurse Educator Certification Exam »
*Note: After using the link above and logging in, you will be forwarded to the Academic Clinical Nurse Educator exam registration page..
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.