The National League for Nursing has been approved as an Authorized
Provider of continuing education by the International Association
for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 8405 Greensboro Drive,
McLean, VA 22102.
The NLN uses the criteria and guidelines designed by IACET as the
basis for planning its continuing education programs.
Continuing education programs provided by the NLN are limited to
those that promote development of the nurse faculty role. The NLN
will plan continuing education programs with schools of nursing
and NLN Constituent leagues.
To initiate the planning process, please contact:
Carrie O'Reilly, PhD, MSN, RN
Manager, Professional Development
TYPES OF CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS THE NLN PROVIDES:
- CE Programs that promote the development of the faculty
- CE Programs that are consistent with and advance the Mission
of the NLN
TYPES OF PROGRAMS THE NLN DOES NOT PROVIDE:
- Remedial or refresher courses
- A program that is an endorsement of a single
product or service
- Any promotion of unsafe practice
- A program designed for lay persons or for health
education of the public
- A program in conflict with the Mission of the
- Employee orientation programs
the CE Mission Statement and Goals
To request Continuing Education credit for your program or event, please send request to email@example.com or contact the Events Department of the NLN at 202-909-2500.