Odette Willis, MN, MBA, RN, CNE
I am dedicated to excellence in clinical nursing and education and bring a wealth of military and civilian nursing administration and education experience to the position. Working in the academic setting is one of the best places to educate and mentor the future workforce to embrace change and be proactive in creating a positive change climate in healthcare. I lead by example and being on the NLN CNE Commission would give me the opportunity to continue to serve as a role model by mentoring, educating and advocating for the future nurses and leaders of our profession.
- Executive Director, Nursing Spectrum, Washington DC-Baltimore Division, Falls Church, VA. Assistant to the Director, Navy Nurse Corps (Reserve Matters), Washington, DC
- 2014-2017 NLN Nominations Committee, active member, NLN
- Member and Faculty Counselor, Sigma Theta Tau International-Epsilon Zeta Chapter;
- Secretary, Greenwood Homeowners Association;
- Past Vice President, Sigma Theta Tau International-Epsilon Zeta Chapter
- MBA, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA;
- MN, University of California-Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA;
- BSN, Texas Woman’s University, Denton, TX
- Fairfax County Medical Response Corps;
- Association of the United States Navy;
- Navy Nurse Corps Association;
- National League for Nursing.