Call for Awards
NLN Award for Outstanding Leadership to the NLN
To recognize an individual who has demonstrated outstanding leadership, service, and commitment to the mission of the NLN.
Criteria for Eligibility: The nominee
- is a member of the NLN.
- serves as a role model and mentor for future organizational leaders.
- places the mission of the NLN above personal need for recognition and reward.
- is recognized as a creative leader in achieving an environment where shared governance can flourish.
- has inspired others to become actively engaged in accomplishing the mission of the NLN
- 2004 Nancy F. Langston, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2006 Ruth D. Corcoran, EdD, RN
- 2007 Peggy J. Miller, CPA
- 2008 Kathryn M. Mershon, MSN, RN, CNAA, FAAN