National League for Nursing - Careers
The National League for Nursing wishes to encourage nurses to consider a career as a nurse educator. We will be expanding this area of the website to include information that may be of interest to those who are considering this career option.
Top 10 Reasons to become a Nurse Educator:
10.You work in an intellectually stimulating environment.
9. You have autonomy and flexibility.
8.Your research creates knowledge and advances the field; your publications bring you prestige.
7. Your work has value to society.
6. You can teach anywhere in the world.
5. You can teach from the beach or the slopes, using technology.
4. You encourage and educate eager minds, and rejoice when your students surpass you.
3. You shape the future of healthcare.
2. You change lives.
And the number 1 reason to become a nurse educator...
1. You teach what you love.
Information on Scholarships and Fellowships, Loan and Loan Repayment Programs:
Information about programs offering Master’s and Doctoral degrees:
Official Guide to Graduate Schools published by Jones and Bartlett 800-832-0034
BACK TO TOP