This program is designed for executive leaders in nursing education and practice who have held their positions for more than five years and wish to be re-energized, and want to reframe how they think about leadership and themselves as leaders. Participants can become champions for change, harness their authentic leadership, and design and implement strategies to innovate and meet the demands of nursing education and health care.
In this year-long program, a cohort of executive leaders in nursing education and practice will examine the politics of organizations; explore the "system in the mind' and its relationship to conscious and unconscious behaviors, explore authentic leadership and its influence on leading and following, becoming a champion for change, and identify disruptive innovations and strategy to manage them in complex organizations.
- Engage in a innovative activity to become a leader coach.
- Enhance knowledge of organizational politics (e.g. leadership, authority, power & competition)
- Explore co-creation and its impact on developing and sustaining innovation in organization.
- Maximize potential to release untapped resources in people and organizations.
- Become more of an authentic leader to affect organizational change and transformation.
- Manage crucial conversations.
- Engage in coaching sessions with an executive coach.
- Develop a leadership project.
Director: Janice Brewington, PhD, RN, FAAN
Program Session: January 2020 - December 2020
Application Cycle: To be announced
Application Link: APPLY HERE
Tuition: To be announced Download Executive Leaders flyer 2020 (PDF)
*Become a member today for instant savings on program tuition.
View the 2018 Executive Leadership in Nursing Education and Practice participants roster