National League for Nursing - Certification for Nurse Educators
Self-Assessment Examination (SAE)
A Self-Assessment Examination (SAE) is available to help prepare candidates for success in obtaining the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) credential. With the assistance of our testing partner, Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc., we are able to offer this internet-based, 65-item, multiple-choice practice exam. The SAE can be considered a learning tool and assessment instrument that is parallel in form to the actual CNE examination. The CNE SAE is a half-length examination that will meet the examination specifications including content outline coverage, percentage of items in each of the content categories and the cognitive complexity item distribution. The CNE SAE may be accessed as many times as you like, 24 hours a day, for 60 days from the time of purchase. Please note that once you choose to submit your responses and receive a final score report, you will no longer have online access to the examination.
By taking this Self-Assessment Examination, you will be able to:
- practice taking CNE-type questions
- experience computer-based testing
- review rationales for correct and incorrect answers
- receive two score reports to assess strengths and areas for additional study:
- a score report providing the number of correct responses you provided in each of the six content areas
- a mastery report providing the number of correct responses you provided in each of the six content areas and the calculated percentage of correct answers.
Become a member and save
To purchase the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Self-Assessment Examination (SAE) please click here or copy and paste the following web address in your browser: http://store.lxr.com/dept.aspx?id=59%20
BACK TO TOP