The NLN Foundation looks forward to seeing you in Washington, DC. We proudly help the National League for Nursing meet its mission to promote excellence in nursing education to build a strong and diverse nursing workforce to advance the health of our nation and the global community.
With your support, we empower nurse educators, address the nurse faculty and nursing shortages, and protect both nursing’s yesterday and tomorrow. Support our campaign, Preserving Our Past, Building Our Future, and help the NLN Foundation:
- Sustain the history of nursing education through the NLN Archives Project. With your support, boosted by a matching grant from the Independence Foundation, we are building an NLN Archives at the Barbara Bates Center for the Study of the History of Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Expand our vital scholarship and research grants programs, and the popular mentoring initiative, the NLN Scholarly Writing Retreat, to build the future.
Help us raise $270,000 by December 31. Watch progress in real time on our donation page.
There are many ways to join our efforts to advance the health of our nation through the power nursing education:
- Don’t wait until September. Make a gift online today.
- Text to Donate is back. Throughout the Summit and especially at the farewell reception on Saturday, September 16, text the keyword "NurseEd19" to the short code 41444.
- Get social: Use #nlngiving and #nlnsummit19 to spread the word with your friends and colleagues. Don’t forget to download the NLN Summit app.
- Display your commitment to nursing education on the NLN Summit Thank You Wall. We will inscribe your name or institution and logo for all to see at just $1,000 for institutions and $500 for individuals. (Participation deadline: August 28).
- Shop Summit ’19. The NLN Foundation receives a percentage of all jewelry sold by our specially selected vendor.
- Cheer 2019 NLN Foundation Faculty Scholarship awardees immediately following the CEO Summit Address on Friday, September 27.
- Get updated by NLN Foundation chair Dr. Cole Edmonson at the NLN Annual Business Meeting on Saturday, September 28 at 11 a.m.