The NLN Foundation for Nursing Education helps the NLN meet its mission: Promote excellence in nursing education to build a strong and diverse nursing workforce to advance the health of the nation and the global community. We empower nurse educators. We address the nurse faculty and nursing shortages. We preserve nursing’s yesterday and contribute to its tomorrow.
Help the NLN Foundation Preserve the Past and Build the Future of nursing education:
- Make a gift online: Donate today and help us preserve the past and future of nursing education.
- Text to Donate: text the keyword "NurseEd17" to the short code 41444.
- Get social: Use #nlngiving to join the movement your preferred social media outlet and spread the word with your network.
- Get your name and logo on our NLN Summit Thank You Wall: Prominently displayed in a high-trafficked area, and featuring donor logos, the Summit Thank You Wall promotes your institution and your commitment to nursing education. The cost is $1,000 for institutions and $500 for individuals. Participate Now. (Deadline: August 31, 2017)
- Leave a Legacy: With a planned gift to the NLN Foundation, you become a member of the Isabel Adams Hampton Robb Society named for the American nurse theorist, author, nursing school administrator, and early leader who helped to found the organizations that became known as the National League for Nursing in 1893.
For more information on ways to participate on our campaign, please contact Tatiana Nin at firstname.lastname@example.org and (202) 909-2494 or email@example.com.