National League for Nursing - Get Invovled
NLN Testing Services Opportunities
Get involved in the promoting excellence in educational assessment for nursing education by applying to become an NLN
item writer, test reviewer, or live review facilitator. This unique opportunity to will allow you influence the quality and content of available tests for nursing education and practice.
As an item writer, you will:
- Participate in the development of current tests;
- Receive professional acknowledgment for your participation in NLN test development;
- Receive CEUs, if eligible;
- Receive $15 for each item that is used in an NLN test.
As a test reviewer, you will:
- Make recommendations for improvement of test items;
- Receive professional acknowledgement for your participation in NLN test development publications.
As a live review course facilitator, you will:
- Provide NCLEX® review courses at campuses in your area or, potentially, nationwide;
- Get paid while enhancing students’ testing strategies, their knowledge of concepts, and the details about the NCLEX® process.
If you are interested in participating, you must be faculty
member or nurse clinician and hold a master's or doctor's
degree. If you meet this criteria, please complete the
Activity Interest Form and an NLN Test Manager will contact you.
With your help, NLN Testing Services will become the leader in providing state-of-the-art educational assessment services to schools of nursing.
BACK TO TOP