The Value of Membership
The NLN's signature programs and services offer significant educational and leadership opportunities for nurse educators. Membership pays for itself in savings, influence, connectivity, and excellence.
Free Faculty Benefit
When you join the NLN, your full- and part-time faculty receive full individual benefits at no additional charge. The NLN faculty roster is maintained and updated by the school's dean or primary representative.
10 Reasons your school should join the National League for Nursing today:
- The NLN is the premier association to hear about new ideas in nursing education.
- We are a learning community of 40,000 nursing education faculty and leaders in nursing education.
- The NLN offers the only certified nurse educator (CNE) exam and as a school member, your faculty receive a discount on the exam.
- The peer-reviewed research journal Nursing Education Perspectives is free with membership, delivered in paper copy to you and electronically to your faculty.
- The print NLN Report, is mailed to every member twice a year. Each issue includes a feature story of interest to members, in addition to highlighting NLN initiatives.
- Membership gives your faculty access to data, grants, and professional enrichment opportunities. The NLN Foundation scholarships are also available to NLN members.
- Professional development opportunities for faculty include webinars, in-person workshops, teaching resources, and of course the NLN Education Summit.
- Your school will be eligible to become an NLN Center of Excellence.
- Your faculty can apply for fellowship in the Academy of Nursing Education.
- Provide your faculty with the very best materials from the NLN’s Simulation Innovation Research Center (SIRC).
Enjoy complimentary subscriptions:
Participate in the NLN community: