This category is open to nursing associations, health care agencies, and all other organizations, public and private, interested in the development of an educated nursing workforce.
As an NLN associate you are recognized as a key supporter of the NLN, the premier organization dedicated to an educated nursing workforce.
Associate membership in the NLN is for a 12-month period and is billed by the calendar year (January to December).
Associate member fees:
- $550 for the primary site
- $200 each additional site when join date Jan. - Dec. 31
Benefits of Membership
Free Products and Services
- Two free individual memberships per site
- Subscription to Nursing Education Perspectives - the NLN's peer-reviewed, research journal
- Subscription to the NLN Report - the print member newsletter of the NLN
- Regularly published e-newsletters: NLN Member Update, faculty development bulletin, and Nursing Education Policy
- Listing in the Associate member directory
- Substantial savings and privileges at NLN meetings
- Access to and savings on products and resources
- Data related to nursing schools, program enrollments, graduation, etc
Note: Due to the NLN's database upgrade, it is not possible to join online now. You must download the form below and mail or fax the completed form back to the NLN. For questions, please call 1-800-669-1656.
Membership refund policy.