The Purpose of a Constituent League
The purpose of a Constituent League affiliated with the National League for Nursing is to support and implement the mission of the NLN to promote excellence in nursing education to build a strong and diverse nursing workforce at the constituent level.
- Promote the products and services of the NLN.
- Participate in the securing of funds at the local/state level to promote faculty development and quality nursing education at the constituent level.
- Serve as a monitor for public policy issues related to education of nurses at the constituent level.
- Identify, recruit, engage, and develop members for constituent and national leadership work groups and task forces.
- Develop alliances at the constituent level to advance quality nursing education.
- Serve as a channel of communication between NLN and the League’s members, and members to members.
New Address for NCLN headquarters:
110 Horizon Drive, Suite 210
Raleigh, NC 27615