National League for Nursing - Membership
Schools of Nursing (Education Agency Member)
Education agency membership is open to all education institutions that offer a nursing program, in accordance with the following:
- Schools of nursing with multiple locations that are accredited individually are each considered a separate education agency for NLN membership.
- Prelicensure programs must have approval by the state agency that has legal authority for educational programs in nursing.
- Institutions that are in the process of developing a nursing program may request provisional membership by contacting the director of membership, Tish Hess, at 212-812-0374.
Membership Fee Structure
- Single campus/site schools: Membership fees are based on the total number of students who graduated from the combined nursing education programs located on one campus the previous year. These fees are determined according to the following sliding scale:
- 0-50 graduates: $1,075
- 51-100 graduates: $1,325
- 101 or more graduates: $1,575
- Schools with multiple campuses/sites: Membership fees for schools of nursing that offer nursing programs at more than one campus/site are determined as follows:
- Main campus: $1,575
- Additional campuses: $250 per campus
- Membership in the NLN is for a 12-month period and is billed by the calendar year (January to December). Membership fees are prorated according to join date. For schools with multiple campuses, only the main campus fee is pro-rated.
Benefits of Membership
Free Products and Services
- Full individual membership for all full- and part-time faculty. (School personnel must update the NLN faculty roster online to ensure that all faculty receive individual membership benefits.)
- Subscription to Nursing Education Perspectives - the NLN's peer-reviewed, research journal
- Subscription to the NLN Report - the print member newsletter of the NLN
- Website exposure through listing in the Member Directory
- Use of the specially designed member logo
- Regularly published e-newsletters: NLN Member Update, faculty development bulletin, and Nursing Education Policy
- NLN communities - an online bulletin board for sharing and discussion
Special Rates and Discounts
Prefer to pay by check?
Click the Join the NLN Now button and follow the prompts: create your record, print the Membership Fee Remittance page, and return by mail with payment enclosed.
BACK TO TOP