National League for Nursing - Membership
NLN Associate Membership
This category is open to nursing associations, health care agencies, and all other organizations, public and private, interested in the development of an educated nursing workforce.* As an NLN associate you are recognized as a key supporter of the NLN, the premier organization dedicated to an educated nursing workforce.
Associate membership in the NLN is for a 12-month period and is billed by the calendar year (January to December). Membership fees are prorated according to join date.
Associate member fee: $525.
Benefits of Membership
Free Products and Services
- Two free individual memberships
- Subscription to Nursing Education Perspectives - the NLN's peer-reviewed, research journal
- Subscription to the NLN Report - the print member newsletter of the NLN
- Website exposure through listing in the Member Directory
- Use of the specially designed Associate logo
- Regularly published e-newsletters: NLN Member Update, faculty development bulletin, and Nursing Education Policy
Special Rates and Discounts
- National recognition and awards
- Preferred booth space location when you exhibit at the
- NLN eCareer Center
Prefer to pay by check?
Click the Join the NLN Now button and follow the prompts: create your record, print the Membership Fee Remittance page, and return by mail with payment enclosed.
*All associate applications will be reviewed for conflict of interest.
BACK TO TOP