National League for Nursing - Membership
The NLN offers three categories of membership for individual members:
- Full Individual open to all individuals, faculty, nurses, administrators, and others interested in excellence in nursing education.
- Graduate Student open to individuals currently enrolled in post-baccalaureate work; verification of student status is required.
- Retired open to individuals who are no longer employed but want to stay connected to nursing education.
|Graduate Student Individual
Membership in the NLN is for a 12-month period. Individuals are billed according to their anniversary date.
Benefits of Individual Membership
Free Products and Services
- Subscription to Nursing Education Perspectives - the NLN's peer-reviewed, research journal
- Subscription to the NLN Report - the print member newsletter of the NLN
- Regularly published e-newsletters: NLN Member Update, faculty development bulletin, and Nursing Education Policy
Special Rates and Discounts
International members welcome – email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Prefer to pay by check?
Click the Join the NLN Now button and follow the prompts: create your record, print the Membership Fee Remittance page, and return by mail with payment enclosed.
BACK TO TOP