Submission Deadline: February 1, 2018
Nursing Education Perspectives is planning a special issue on educational research collaborations between PhD/EdD and DNP-prepared faculty for the September/October 2018 issue. The guest co-editors are will be Dr. Barbara Patterson, Research Briefs editor for Nursing Education Perspectives and Dr. Celeste Alfes, associate professor at Case Western Reserve University.
We are seeking research studies focused on collaborative educational activities between PhD/EdD- and DNP-prepared faculty.
Suggestions include research studies on:
- Collaborative doctoral faculty or student research
- Collaborative teaching
- Doctoral curricular integration
- Mentoring of research/clinical doctoral students
- Research pertaining to accelerated/joint doctoral programs
- Instrument development designed to evaluate outcomes of academic PhD/EdD-DNP collaboration.
We are also seeking pilot studies for the journal’s Research Briefs section, and innovative strategies in curricular activities for PhD/EdD-DNP students for the Innovation Center.
Please review our Author Guidelines and submit your manuscript no later than February 1, 2018.
Be sure to note in the MANUSCRIPT COMMENT box that your submission is intended for this special September/October 2018 issue.