Applications are due by 5pm ET on Friday, August 21, 2015.
The NLN's Dissertation/DNP research grant program supports high-quality studies that contribute to the development of the science of nursing education. This grant supports investigators who demonstrate rigor and innovative approaches to advance the field of nursing education research in the area of simulation.
- All studies must relate to one or more of the NLN Priorities for Research in Nursing Education.
- A complete proposal includes a Blind Review File and a Demographic Data Form (DOC).
- The proposal must be submitted electronically by the specified deadline. Incomplete proposals or proposals submitted after this time will not be accepted for review.
Components of the Blind Review File (to be submitted in one Microsoft word document and labeled as follows: title of proposal_blind review)
- Title page with researcher's name and affiliation removed.
- Proposal (including abstract) with all identifying information removed.
- Appendices (if appropriate) with all identifying information removed. Must include confirmation of successful completion and defense of research project.
Letters of notification are sent to applicants by July of each cycle.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact email@example.com.