This program is designed for nurses in both education and practice who have experienced a rapid transition into leadership positions or aspire to lead.
During this year-long program, a cohort of peers examines organizational systems and leadership processes focusing on strategic planning, building high performing teams, budgeting, and developing a personal career plan to advance in organizational leadership. Throughout the program, participants will be encouraged to enhance their personal and professional development. The program fosters interactions and networks within the cohort.
- Enhance career opportunities by developing strong management and leadership skills.
- Examine key issues in organizational processes.
- Identify ways to develop effective high performing teams.
- Develop the art of negotiation and communication within groups.
- Create a three-year, focused career plan.
- Develop and implement a leadership project.
- With an executive coach, explore results from a leadership assessment instrument.
- Participate in individual executive coaching sessions.
Director: Janice Brewington, PhD, RN, FAAN
Program Session: January 2018 - December 2018
Application Cycle: April 10, 2017 - October 10, 2017
Application Link: Apply Here
Tuition: $3,500 | NLN Members* $4,500 | Non-members Download the LEAD flyer (PDF)
*Become a member today for instant savings on program tuition.
View the 2017 LEAD participant roster.