This program is designed for nurses in both education and practice who have experienced a rapid transition into leadership positions or aspire to lead.
During this year-long program, a cohort of peers examines organizational systems and leadership processes focusing on strategic planning, building high performing teams, budgeting, and developing a personal career plan to advance in organizational leadership. Throughout the program, participants will be encouraged to enhance their personal and professional development. The program fosters interactions and networks within the cohort.
- Enhance career opportunities by developing strong management and leadership skills.
- Examine key issues in organizational processes.
- Identify ways to develop effective high performing teams.
- Develop the art of negotiation and communication within groups.
- Create a three-year, focused career plan.
- Develop and implement a leadership project.
- With an executive coach, explore results from a leadership assessment instrument.
- Participate in individual executive coaching sessions.
Director: Janice Brewington, PhD, RN, FAAN
Program Session: January 2019 - December 2019
Application Cycle: To be announced
Application Link: To be announced
Download the LEAD flyer (PDF)
Tuition: *Become a member today for instant savings on program tuition.
View the 2018 LEAD participant roster.