National League for Nursing - Research and Grants
NLN Dissertation/DNP Project Proposal Guidelines: Rizzolo Simulation Award
Proposal applications are due February 20, 2014, 4:00 pm EST
The NLN's dissertation/DNP projects research grants program supports high-quality studies that contribute to the development of the science of nursing education. Grants promote diversity of research topics and support investigators who demonstrate rigor and innovative approaches to advance the field of nursing education research in the area of simulation. All NLN research grants relate to the NLN Priorities for Research in Nursing Education.
Procedure for NLN Dissertation/DNP Project Submission
Components of the Blind Review File
- All studies must relate to one or more of the NLN Priorities for Research in Nursing Education.
- A complete proposal includes a Blind Review File and a Demographic Data Form.
- The proposal must be submitted electronically no later than 4:00 pm (EST) on February 20, 2014. Incomplete proposals or proposals submitted after this time will not be accepted for review.
(to be submitted all together in one microsoft word document)
- Title page with researcher's name and affiliation removed.
- Proposal (including abstract) with all indentifying information removed.
- Budget with all identifying information removed.
- Appendices (if appropriate) with all indentifying information removed. One appendix must be confirmation of successful completion of proposal defense.
- Demographic Data Form
Letters of notification will be mailed to all grant applicants by end of July 2014.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO TOP