National League for Nursing - Membership
License Agreement for Use of the "NLN Member" Logo
The logo must be used strictly according to the following guidelines
to ensure consistency of use.
1. The logo may not be changed or altered in any manner.
a. The logo must be reproduced as a unit
b. The logo and tagline may not be separated
c. The colors may not be changed
2. The logo may be used on the NLN member school's website and must provide a link to the NLN website.
3. The logo may be used on printed materials in list format only - when listing your partners/affiliations.
4. The logo may not be used on any marketing materials of the NLN member school except as noted in number 3.
5. In the event you do not continue your association with the NLN, your permission to use the NLN member logo is revoked, effective your date of expiration.
BACK TO TOP