National League for Nursing - Research and Grants
MNRS/NLN Dissertation/DNP Project Proposal Guidelines
The NLN is currently accepting proposals for the 2014 grants cycle. The deadline is Thursday, June 26, 2014, 4 pm ET.
The NLN's dissertation/DNP projects research grants program supports high quality studies that contribute to the development of the science of nursing education. The NLN-funded grants promote diversity of research topics and support investigators who demonstrate rigor and innovative approaches to advance the field of nursing education research. All NLN research grants relate to the NLN Priorities for Research in Nursing Education.
Procedure for NLN Dissertation/DNP Project Submission
Components of the Blind Review File
- Applicants for this $2,500 award must be current MNRS members.
- All studies must relate to one or more of the NLN Priorities for Research in Nursing Education.
- A complete proposal includes both a Blind Review File and a Demographic Data Form.
- The proposal must be submitted electronically by a specified deadline. Incomplete proposals or proposals submitted after this time will not be accepted for review.
(Proposal Narrative (20 page limit, double spaced, includes abstract)
Fillout the MNRS Grant Application »
- Title page with researcher's name and affiliation removed.
- Proposal (including abstract) with all indentifying information removed.
- Budget with all identifying information removed.
- Appendices (if appropriate) with all indentifying information removed. One appendix must be confirmation of successful completion of proposal defense.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO TOP