The National League for Nursing has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
, 2201 Cooperative Way; Suite 600, Herndon, VA 20171
The NLN uses the criteria and guidelines designed by IACET as the basis for planning its continuing education programs.
Types of Continuing Education Programs the NLN Provides
- CE Programs that promote the development of the faculty role
- CE Programs that are consistent with and advance the Mission of the NLN
Types of Programs the NLN Does Not Provide:
- Remedial or refresher courses
- A program that is an endorsement of a single product or service
- Any promotion of unsafe practice
- A program designed for lay persons or for health education of the public
- A program in conflict with the Mission of the NLN
- Employee orientation programs
Read the CE Mission Statement and Goals (DOC) »
Some states require that CE providers apply for additional approval from their professional regulatory board and post the following information about their provider number.
LA LSBN 37
DE DE 129
Certificates (indicating contact hours/CEUs) will be awarded to participants who submit a completed evaluation form online and complete an evaluation demonstrating learning outcomes have been met as defined by the conference objectives.
To request more information about the Continuing Education Provider Program or a specific NLN event, please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Events Department of the NLN at 202-909-2500.