The National League for Nursing has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
, 7918 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 300, McLean, VA 22102.
The NLN uses the criteria and guidelines designed by IACET as the basis for planning its continuing education programs.
Types of Continuing Education Programs the NLN Provides
- CE Programs that promote the development of the faculty role
- CE Programs that are consistent with and advance the Mission of the NLN
Types of Programs the NLN Does Not Provide:
- Remedial or refresher courses
- A program that is an endorsement of a single product or service
- Any promotion of unsafe practice
- A program designed for lay persons or for health education of the public
- A program in conflict with the Mission of the NLN
- Employee orientation programs
Read the CE Mission Statement and Goals (DOC) »
To request more information about the Continuing Education Provider Program or a specific NLN event, please send request to email@example.com or contact the Events Department of the NLN at 202-909-2500.