The NLN offers three categories of membership for individual members:
- Full Individual open to all individuals, faculty, nurses, administrators, and others interested in excellence in nursing education.
- Graduate Student open to individuals currently enrolled in post-baccalaureate work; verification of student status is required. Examples of proof of student status include a copy of your student ID, a current billing statement, or a current semester schedule. Email verification to email@example.com.
- Retired open to individuals who are no longer employed but want to stay connected to nursing education.
Valuable member benefits include:
- Substantial savings and privileges at NLN meetings
- Access to and savings on products and resources
- Free or substantially discounted access to premier NLN publications like the research journal Nursing Education Perspectives and much more
- View all individual member benefits
Graduate Student Individual
Membership in the NLN is for a 12-month period. Individuals are billed according to their anniversary date.