In 2023-2024, the NLN will:
- Promote access to equitable comprehensive health care for individuals, families, communities, and populations through the enhancement of services in all practice settings.
- Support policies to eliminate statutory and regulatory barriers to nursing practice and enable nurses to practice to the full extent of their education and preparation.
- Advocate for public health, prevention, and health promotion policies.
- Support maximizing education funding for health care professionals who commit to practice in rural and underserved areas.
- Advocate for and promote policies related to climate change that impact the health and well-being of all individuals, families, communities, and populations.