This category is open to nursing associations, health care agencies, and all other organizations, public and private, interested in the development of an educated nursing workforce.
As an NLN associate you are recognized as a key supporter of the NLN, the premier organization dedicated to an educated nursing workforce.
Associate membership in the NLN is for a 12-month period and is billed by the calendar year (January to December).
Associate Member Fees
- $566 for the primary site
- $210 each additional site when join date Jan. - Dec. 31
Benefits of Membership
Free Products and Services
- Two free individual memberships per site
- Subscription to Nursing Education Perspectives, the NLN's peer-reviewed research journal
- Regularly published e-newsletters: NLN Member Update, Look Ahead, NLN Accelerator, and Capitol Connection
- Listing in the Associate member directory
- Substantial savings and privileges at NLN meetings
- Access to and savings on products and resources
- Data related to nursing schools, program enrollments, graduation, etc.
Membership refund policy.