About the NLN Foundation
The NLN Foundation for Nursing Education, in support of the National League for Nursing, plays a central role in empowering nurse educators in America. Through scholarships, grants, research, and faculty development programs, we are committed to promoting excellence in nursing education to build a strong and diverse nursing workforce to advance the nation’s health while addressing faculty and nursing shortages.
The NLN Foundation for Nursing Education will be the preeminent foundation for funding nursing education initiatives.
The mission of the NLN Foundation for Nursing Education is to raise, steward, and distribute funds that support the mission and activities of the National League for Nursing – by promoting excellence in nursing education to build a strong and diverse nursing workforce and advance the health of our nation and the global community.
- Strengthen the NLN Foundation’s capacity to raise, steward, and distribute funds effectively, efficiently, and ethically, especially from member/donors annual gifts and legacy gifts to the Isabel Adams Hampton Robb Society.
- Expand funding to increase the nurse educator workforce and its diversity.
- Broaden the foundation’s visibility as a recognized leader in funding nursing education initiatives and supporting national and international participation of nurse educators.
- Support NLN faculty development initiatives that empower nurse educators in their professional roles.
- Provide research funding that advances the science of nursing education.
- NLN Scholarships Overview
- NLN Nursing Education Scholarship
- Edmund J.Y. Pajarillo Nursing Informatics Scholarship
- Cecelia Lou Vriheas Scholarship
- NLN Health Carousel Foundation Scholarship Award